And.... Back To Square One!
- First, is the Police meant for us, or for the establishment?
- Is is to damned easy to circumvent the system?
- How did the Judge grant bail?
- Is is to bloody easy - just pick up a girl from in front of the mall?
- How do we people feel safe in that case?
- How can kidnapping be called an obscene act? And how can the court accept it?
- Where is the fear of the law in this case? Even after action, there is bound to be no fear; and the poor girl is bound to feel unsafe. In a democratic country, even after police help...