The illusion of Growth since 1991...
- Absent or inappropriate Health Services in Rural India
- Lack of even basic educational facilities in Rural India
- Leakage in funds allocation to the priority sector and villages
- Lack of even basic amenities in certain villages
- Resultant continuing Urban Migration
- Severe shortage of needed infrastructure in the hinterland
- Very low knowledge transfer from universities to Rural farmers, entrepreneurs etc; this has nothing to do with the internet: here I am talking about upgrading farmers with latest techniques; awareness of opportunities that arise with economic growth; awareness of technological developments that can be used to generate business etc