Introducing Perry Mason....
- Unlike most murder stories, forensic details like size of entry wound, bullet striations, body temperature, time of death, rate of body cooling etc are specifically explained in such a manner in court scenes that even a layman can understand
- The stories are superbly laid out, with a stunning twist every few pages that leave you gasping for breath
- Legal points in relation to evidence are clearly and lucidly explained
- Witness examination and cross examination - where liars are exposed, sometimes simply by deduction are engrossing material
- Each story and each plot is unique - a parrot or a gorrilla, a buried clock at the murder site, 3 guns at the murder site, a man shot twice by 2 people - both shots could be the fatal shot; so who is the killer?; A witness trying to get a goldfish etc etc.
- Fascinating plots - and each very very believable. What at first seems outlandish turns out to be both logical and clear
- Enmity with the inefficient local police, who are paradoxically led by a very capable Police Officer
- Constant efforts of the police to trap Mason, who has broken no law!